2021.12.04 14:05 calendersettings M4F M27 looking for [chat] [relationship] would love to hang out on voice chat and talk
2021.12.04 14:05 Kristian1805 Full list of every duel Abaddon has ever fought in Lore.
For years now, I have seen 40k fan complain about GW not written Abaddon well or making jokes about the Warmaster being a loser. People seems to think, that He never wins fights or always runs away.
So, this is as complete a list of every major or significant duel and fight Abaddon has ever fought. Some of these are quite complex and some are straightforward one vs ones.
· Abaddon fought Garviel Loken, beat him and left him for dead. (Horus Rising)
· Abaddon fought Zardu Layak and his two blade slaves. This was more a demonstration of superiority than actual battle. Abaddon won though. (Solar War)
· Abaddon fought Jubal Khan, a fellow member of the most elite tier of warriors in the Horus Heresy. Abaddon killed him. (Solar War)
· Abaddon fought Nathaniel Garro, He knocked Garro down and out, but his killing blow was stopped by…
· Bel Sepatus. He saved Garro but was killed by Abaddon but then….
· Endryd Haar attacked. Abaddon killed him too, but his dead weight pinned Abaddon to a wall, and would have allowed a now recovered Garro to kill Abaddon. (all three in Saturnine)
· Abaddon fought a clone of Horus. This is a nuanced situation, not a straight fight, but still a solid showing for Abaddon, who killed the Clone. (Talon of Horus)
· He had a sparring session with Iskander Khayon. (Black Legion)
· Famously Abaddon fought Sigismund. Sigismund had lost a bit of his speed to age but was still a monster. Abaddon killed him, but Sigismund wounded him heavily in return. Abaddon was carried from the field but did win. (Black Legion)
----all these fights was before he gained Drach’nyen and really became Supreme Chosen of Chaos---
· The Warmaster fought and killed Blood Angels Captain Acrion in the 7th Black Crusade. (index astartes death company)
· Reclusiarch Thalastian Jorus (Blood Angels) then took command, fought a brilliant war, and got himself close enough to fight Abaddon one vs one. He wounded Abaddon but was ultimately killed by Abaddon also in the 7th Black Crusade. (index astartes death company)
· Abaddon wanted to recruit Kharn the Betrayer, Kharn fought him with the intent to kill. The fight was stopped by Khornes demons as Abaddon had “signed the correct papers” and now Kharn had to “deliver the promised service”. The fight was undecided, but Abaddon more than held his own. And it ends with Kharn lowering Gorechild and asking Abaddon; “Who would you have me slay?“ (The red Path 8.)
· Abaddon fought Eldrad Ulthan and several other Eldar farseers. By using future sight Eldrad gained a single chance to kill Abaddon, but the Despoiler teleported away. (White Dwarf 267)
· Abaddon fought Saint Celestine and both her Geminiae Superia in a 3v1. He ultimately beat them and showed his superiority, but this is a complex multi-stage fight. (Fall of Cadia)
· Abaddon easily beat Castelan Creed. (Fall of Cadia)
· Marneus Augustus Calgar now a Primaris marine fought to delay and distract Abaddon. Calgar got a decent hit in but was handedly defeated and left near dead by the Warmaster. (War of the Beast)
If You know of any other times, we see Abaddon fight a named character or major battle in the lore please let me know.
As We can see, Abby has fought more named protagonist level characters than almost any other in the Lore. I think he holds the record, as Warhammer isn’t big on major Lore Titans fighting each other. And I see only one defeat for the Despoiler. Not bad…
So let the memes end. Contrary to popular belief Abaddon is a single combat monster with a string of wins. The Eldar fight is nearly 20 years old and it was the result of a tabletop battle. If I rolled Abaddon vs Guilleman and the dice was on Abaddon’s side, would he then beat Guilleman in Lore? Surely not!
submitted by Kristian1805 to 40kLore [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 radX-3 Join the HannahOwO! -Improved- Discord Server!
|submitted by radX-3 to hannahowo_leak [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 RegExrBot Funko The Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Santa Hat Collectible Plush Hot Topic Exclusive now available at Hot Topic
|submitted by RegExrBot to funkopop [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 cartoongamermatt What's the rarest game you want, but just can't find anywhere?
For me it's Anachronox Big Box Edition for PC. I see Jewel case Anachronox versions pretty often on eBay and usually for dirt cheap. But as far as the NTSC Bix Box version goes, I barely ever see it pop up, let alone complete. Seriously there's so many jewel case versions and some are even sealed.
I'm starting to wonder if the game was eventually sold without the big box and just as a brand new jewel case. It's a game I really want for my collection, but it's just so rare. I found one on eBay, but I don't even know if it includes the manual and obviously if you're collecting big box PC games you want them complete, especially if you're spending a pretty penny.
I wouldn't mind spending $100 on it or whatever, but I never see CIB versions of these pop up. I'm a huge fan of sci-fi and RPGs so I hope to one day get this big box version in my collection.
So what's your illusive game that you know it exists, but you just can't seem to find it anywhere, I'm talking like you can't even find it on eBay.
submitted by cartoongamermatt to gamecollecting [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 WadeBarber45 Cowboy garf
|submitted by WadeBarber45 to ComradeGarfield [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 yuyupea Is it a red flag if an orthodontist tells you they will only work with a certain surgeon?
I started an email thread with my orthodontist (who I've been seeing since I was about nine) about beginning my orthodontic treatment for jaw surgery and their response included "Dr X. or the surgeons at Y will be the only surgeons we feel comfortable to work with to get the outcome desired predictably."
I was planning to go through surgery with "Dr. X" but now I'm a little curious that the orthodontist would limit my options. I guess it could just be that they work with those surgeons often. Thoughts on whether this is a red flag or not? Don't want it to be a situation where they're getting kickbacks or anything like that.
submitted by yuyupea to jawsurgery [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 fieldychan Anyone have any Pewds songs in their Spotify wrapped?
|submitted by fieldychan to PewdiepieSubmissions [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 _tschmidty2798 Madden 22 Xbox Series XS Next Gen League
48 hour advance STRICT SIM No devs Will run for 8-10 Seasons
Year 2 of 10 Week 2
Strong core group Active league Active commish Looking for active, fun, committed but casual Sim users
Dm for more information
submitted by _tschmidty2798 to MaddenCFM [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 nmetallic The joy when placing 8 stamps, and then disappointment placing 9
|submitted by nmetallic to ffxiv [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 SideaLannister Which Framework version is supported by AB Scriphook?
I wish to create a small mod and I have to know which framework (2.0/3.0/3.5/4.7.2/4.8) is supported by the v1.0.1436.25 version of AB script hook, I cant seem to find the answer anywhere. Thank you for the help in advance!
submitted by SideaLannister to reddeadredemption2 [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 Triblado Beat Saber Moistcr1tikal | Moby Huge Gameplay (2019 Guy)
2021.12.04 14:05 One_Meaning_4320 Does uninstalling fallout 4 on pc delete save data?
2021.12.04 14:05 Monkeyuan I currently have Brandon Aiyuk (vs Sea) in the flex spot
I also have Mike Gesicki (vs NYG), Tim Patrick (vs KC), Van Jefferson (vs Jac), and Christian Kirk (vs Chi). Should I start on of these guys or keep Aiyuk?
submitted by Monkeyuan to Fantasy_Football [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 Professional-Jump-59 Positive antidepressant experiences?
antidepressants have a lot of potential side effects. However, I don’t think I have a lot of options left. I am considering talk therapy, but that is pretty expensive even with insurance and even if I do it, I need all the help I can get. Does anyone have any positive, no side effect experiences?
submitted by Professional-Jump-59 to WomensHealth [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 NumberHippy88 Fake ad person
I don’t have any tattoos in the center of my back and I wouldn’t pose for an ad. It’s nice to see people wasting time and money to attack me on a personal level. It’s probably just some guy that was told, “no”. Thanks Las Vegas. Is that payback for not taking the Clark County job in 2016? I wanted a more wholesome location for my family, but it turned out to be just as bad.
submitted by NumberHippy88 to Vent [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 jmwfour Daily DM exercise - 12.4.21
Your players are exploring a dungeon, not to find anything in particular - they're fortune-seekers. You want to prompt them to investigate a certain room because you've got something interesting in there that will be the hook for a local quest. In a sentence or three, what's the quest and what about the room will pique their interest enough to investigate?
submitted by jmwfour to DMAcademy [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 Drafting_Parrot [Card] Cloud Bucket
|submitted by Drafting_Parrot to collectivecg [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 lukimaister Why is key action so important?
I always hear people saying that the key action is the most important thing to consider when choosing a piano, and I don't get it why.
As far as I know key actions differentiate in their weight, lenght and material. First of all weight: If you buy a new piano with different key weight, you eventually just get used to it. Also can you even feel the difference between plastic and wooden key action. So therefore the key lenght should be the only thing that matters in key action, so why does it matter how piano "feels".
And if someone is getting piano for the first time, I guess that for them the key action is even less important or you could say that it isn't even mesurable if he'll play the piano for the first time.
I always thought that the sound was the most important, because that's the whole reason we play the instrument (I do understand that VSTs can compensate for the bad sound, but the majority doesn't use them, at least when practicing).
So please enlighten me on why the key action is so important, because it looks like I just don't get it.
submitted by lukimaister to piano [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 MorningStarGG Final Fantasy XIV - Shinies, leveling, unicorns? We're like an Asylum, get committed! HOT SAUCE SHOTS - NASTY JELLYBEANS - Fire in the HOLE, STANK out the HOLE! - MorningStarGG is now LIVE!
|submitted by MorningStarGG to TwitchStart [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 ae186k AudioBox iTwo USB or AudioBox USB 96 25th Anniversary Edition?
2021.12.04 14:05 pkkiah Sweet Pea says good morning!
|submitted by pkkiah to cats [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 DeckBett How do I toggle speed limit on Pokemon Sword?
I like to toggle speed between battles and exploring since playing pokemon games on citra but ctrl + Z doesn't seem to be doing anything on Yuzu. I'd rather not have the 60fps mod too as it just makes the game constantly fast. Is there any way for me to be able to toggle the speed limit in Yuzu?
submitted by DeckBett to yuzu [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 14:05 imyunang Catchy, easy listening indie folk / folk / acoustic tunes. A playlist for cozy, rainy days, wandering, sleeping, evening and afternoon moods etc. with 100+ tracks 1.8k follows.
|submitted by imyunang to SpotifyMusicPlaylists [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 14:05 wheybags pinned_vec - invalidating iterator invalidation